Thursday, April 2, 2009

WILL CHITTOM'S FIRST YEAR

Well everyone, Will's FIRST BIRTHDAY is tomorrow :). I must admit that I am little emotional looking back at this first year. I never realized how much I could love until I saw Will's beautiful face for the first time... Eddie and I love this child more than words can express. We are SO blessed to have such a wonderful child! I have uploaded a few pictures from the past year... I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

One of his first pictures... he was a spitting image of his daddy!

Momma and Nana had a photo session with Will one day; he was a really good sport about it :)!

Mammaw came to visit us the first Saturday after tax season; we really enjoyed it!

I believe that Will's Aunt Sissy and I took this picture... he was tired of it by this one, but he is so precious!!!

One of his first pictures with a grin... I think he is ADORABLE! He loved Cash's bouncey seat!


Pretty boy!

One of the first family pictures when momma had lost some weight :). We were going out to eat for Eddie's birthday... Will's first time to eat out!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Eddie and Will; they are crazy about each other :).


Will and I one day after work... every since he was born, I race home every day to see him :)!


His first Halloween; the CUTEST Pooh Bear ever :)!

Will and his cousin cash in the bath tub... Cash was helping Will wash his arm. He has tried to take care of him since he was born I think; they are so sweet!

Christmas morning... he liked what Santa brought him!
Pulling up... what a big boy!
Peek-A-Boo with mommy... he apparently had a great time!
Walking with daddy... I love those beautiful legs~
Will pausing for the camera just cheesing while he was trying to get daddy up... what a little cutie!
I have a TON of other pictures, but I will try to keep it at a minimum! I will post pictures from his big day tomorrow night or Saturday.
We love everyone

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

Happy 1st Birthday Will!

We hope you have a wonderful day!

We love you,

Chris, Erin, & Reed

Ashley Pollan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!! I hope you have a great day and many more to come! It is still hard to believe that Nick got the phone call about his arrival a year ago. Time flies when you're having fun:) We love y'all!

The Simpsons said...

Happy Birthday Will. I love all the pictures and can't wait to see more. Come visit.