Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Will's favorite meal, learning to throw fits and a fun Saturday outside

Well, I uploaded the pictures backwards :)... nothing unusual for me! I have to say that Will and I LOVE the warm weather! He loves loves loves to be outside more than anything. He cries when we come inside and this past weekend he threw his first major fit when I made him come in... oh YES; he fell on the floor kicking and screaming... I wondered what had happened to my calm laid back little baby :). He got to sit in his crib until he calmed down even though it killed me inside hearing him cry. He has learned how to run outside, which is a bit scary for me because he just takes off out our door as soon as it is opened.
We had a wonderful relaxing Saturday this past weekend. It was a great momma and Will day :). He got to watch Blue's Clues and eat his FAVORITE meal - spaghetti... he gets it from head to toe and it is not the most fun to clean up, but how can I resist it when he is the cutest mess I have ever seen??? And we of course played outside. Here are some pictures!!!
Drinking some water after playing really hard... look at that red face!
He loves the lines on the parking spaces... he will walk up and down and up and down :). It kind of wears me out chasing him!!!

Look at the pretty flowers and my adorable little man!

I am having so much fun momma and daddy :)!
I am not sure where we were about to go, but Will had to take a quick pause for Blue's Clues... I love that he has his legs crossed!!!
Friday after work, we went to look at a house and had to get take out... Daddy gave Will his happy meal and he carried it like a big boy :)!

Spaghetti is MY FAVORITE :)... look at that precious messy boy!!! I could just eat him up!

We also had a great time going to Reed Gapen's SECOND birthday party on Sunday... I will post some pictures from that soon!
We love everyone!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

He is such a mess, and is getting so big. I love, love, all of the adorable pictures. We need to get together soon...when she isn't teething so bad.

Ashley Pollan said...

And btw, it's 4:36...not 2:36. Ha,don't you just love teething :)

The Simpsons said...

love the pictures. He is so sweet. Love the picture of him watching blues clues with his legs crossed and the one of him carrying the happy meal like a big boy. The spaghetti picture is hilarious.. why is it that when they eat spaghetti they get messier than when they eat any other food? Your doing really good if he is one and has only thrown one fit. Katelyn was an expert by one. haha. hope to see yall soon. Stop looking at houses unless they are in booneville.. :)

The Gapens said...

I don't know what it is about outside, but it seems like every kid has to throw a fit when it's time to come inside!

The spaghetti picture is priceless! Spaghetti is one of our favorite meals too! Love you!