Monday, April 13, 2009

WILL'S FIRST EASTER

Well, sad to say, but Eddie had to work Easter Sunday :(, so Will and I went and spent the weekend with my parents in Booneville and went to church with them. Below are some pictures from Easter morning!

Me and my sweet little man... he was SO HANDSOME!
He was playing with his cousin Cash's toys.... not really into posing for a picture!
Again... not looking at the camera!


Will and his mammaw and papaw... he had a REALLY wonderful time with them this weekend! He said papaw Saturday night, which made my dad so happy!
Will and his mammaw
Will's Easter basket, which he was not really into this year... I could have bought him just the card and he would have been just as happy!
Here is Will checking out the yellow candy bunny that the Easter bunny brought him!
We had a wonderful time going to church with my family; we are so blessed to have them!

2 comments:

The Simpsons said...

he looks so handsome in his Easter outfit. He is so sweet. The Easter bunny was so good to him.

The Gapens said...

He looks like such a big boy! It breaks my heart how fast they grow up!