Monday, April 13, 2009

The Stennett Family Easter Egg Hunt

After church on Easter, my mom made a WONDERFUL lunch and we had an Easter Egg hunt afterwords, which was SO MUCH FUN!!! I think having a child has made me a big kid again, because I had as much fun as all of the boys did! Here are some pictures from the big event!

My nephews Jordan, Brandon, Colton, Cash and of course my sweet little Will... it is VERY challenging getting a picture FIVE boys (SOON TO BE SIX :))!


Will getting prepped for the big hunt... he liked the leaves and grass more than hunting eggs!
He was playing chase with his mammaw I am pretty sure!


Will and momma!

Will and his Aunt Sissy... isn't this picture so sweet???
Will and his mammaw!



Will's aunt Amy and his cousin Cash... he was ONE EXCITED LITTLE BOY!-

Will found an egg... YAY!
Cash in action! Again

Will and his papaw... one of his FAVORITE people!
Back at home in his room playing Peek-A-Boo with momma!

This was one EXCITED baby boy to see his daddy.... he said dadada when he walked in the door... I think he missed him!


The first Easter Egg hunt was a great experience... I enjoyed it so much! We love our family more than words can express... thanks for such a great afternoon guys!!! Will can't wait until next year!
We are celebrating Easter with the Chittoms next weekend, so I will have a LATE family picture next week sometime!

4 comments:

The Simpsons said...

That looked like a fun easter egg hunt. He looks like he had a blast. I love the picture of him looking at your sister.. that is so sweet and the picture of him and Eddie. Yall are such a cute family.

The Gapens said...

Loved the post! Looks like you guys had a great time. He is one precious little boy!

The McCafferty's said...

Will is too cute. A house full of boys. Your parents went from all girls to all boys. haha! It looks like yall had a great time.

Misty said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. Now I can keep up with you better. All those boys wow!