Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chilling with Daddy and 12 month checkup

Will had his 12 month checkup today... he weighed 26 lbs 8 oz and is 31 1/2 inches long; in the 90th percentile :)... what a big boy! We got some disappointing news that the poor baby STILL has an ear infection. The doctor is trying him on a new antibiotic and we pray that it clears his ears up this time!!! Shots were REALLY BAD this time too! He is as stout as a little ox and I pretty much had to lay on top of his upper body. The nurse said he made her break out it a sweat... needless to say, not the best day for him, but he seemed to be feeling better tonight :).

Last night we put on his new Mickey Mouse pj's that his Aunt Sissy gave to him... he likes to watch TV while I put lotion on and get him dressed. After we were done, he laid down with his daddy to watch Blues Clues; what a sweet pair... see below!





MOMMA... you are BLOCKING THE TV :). He was grunting at me...

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

Eddie looks like he is enjoying Blues Clues! I love the Mickey pj's!

I hate Will still has an ear infection...poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon! Love you guys!

The McCafferty's said...

I am already dreading the shots where she knows what is happening. Will is absolutely adorable. I hope he feels better soon