Monday, May 11, 2009

Springtime fun with Friends and Mother's Day

Yesterday was such a wonderful day :)! I am so blessed to get a present everyday by seeing the precious face of Will Chittom - he is a little angel (MOST of the time)! Being a mom is the most rewarding job ever! We also got to visit with our wonderful family! I attached some pictures!

We have also had lots of fun visiting and playing with great friends lately... I attached some pictures of that also.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

I love the picture below... is he not a doll?!?!
I think he was posing for this one!!!
I had just fed him some lemon cake in the picture below... who could resist his sweet begging???

Will's grandmother (my Mammaw Era) and Chloe Sanders (Will's cousin -- she is a twin and such a little doll!)
Will and his cousin Brandon... Brandon, Jordan and Colton are so good with him! It is so sweet!
Eli Hall, Mike and Caden Sanders
Grandmother and Will
Will and momma on Mother's Day!

Cash Bailey and Will fighting over Papaw Sunday morning... they each wanted him all to themselves! Cash and Will have so much fun together!!! Best friends!

Will's friend Porter at supper with him Friday night; he is a precious baby boy!
Daddy riding Will in his wagon that Cash gave to him for his birthday... a little too small :). He loves it; he will put toys in and dump them out and then start all over again!

Fun time with Daddy... those two light up my life!

My little 13 month old :)... no ear infection YAY!


Reed Gapen at his birthday party... he was a precious birthday boy!!! We had so much fun Reed! Can't wait to play again soon!


Reed is a very sweet little boy.... he rode Will on his 4 wheeler and went so slow! Boy did he take off when he dropped him off :)! It was so sweet!

Reed going down his slide...

Will playing with Reed's baseball toy... our Future baseball STAR!

I hope everyone is doing well -- have a great week!!! Love you!

2 comments:

The McCafferty's said...

Stephanie, he is absolutely precious. I know you are having a ball with him.

The Gapens said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve it!

Will is such a cutie! He has the most precious grin...always smiling!