Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Fun

Will had some major fun this past weekend! He stayed outside the entire weekend, which he really enjoyed! He played outside and went swimming... he was absolutely the happiest baby ever! Thanks everyone for showing him such a great time :) -- sometimes his pregnant mom can't take the heat :)!!!

Will and I at the pool... notice the BELLY! It is about to pop I think :)! I also know that it looks like the has the worse sunburn ever, but we had just applied Aveeno 55... he just gets really red when he is outside -- sunburn free :)! And ifyou notice, he is having a blast -- he loved the water!

Sissy held him on the steps and let him splash forever... he had so much fun!

Sissy, Will, Amy and Cash -- Cash is a little daredevil at the pool! He will just run and jump -- he is way to brave!

My dad is building a new patio on the side of my their house and is putting down sod... they have created a play area for all of the grandboys. Apparently, my sweet baby gets to go and play outside anytime he wants to with my parents - the pictures below were at 7:45 am!
He was having a great time; can you tell?

Again... he loves Cash's workbench.

Smiling at his mammaw... I love this picture. I wish the flash had worked better on my camera.

Will was a sick baby most of the weekend memorial weekend. He started to feel better on Sunday and I was so thankful! We went to the park and played and attempted to go to the pool; however, when we got ready it started to rain and the sun came out after we had changed :). He didn't let it get him down though... he is my little trooper!

Ready for the pool... I know he has on a baseball cap; however, it is the only type of hat that he will actually wear. I think it is b/c his daddy wears one all of the time and puts it on Will's head! Either way... he is really cute in it! Don't you also love his car shoes :)?


My sweet baby!

He had to pause to play while I was trying to get him ready!
His daddy has been working 7 days a week for a couple of weeks now. Will really misses him and when he sees him he gives him some serious loving :). Isn't he so sweet?


His Nana and Papaw Chittom also had him this past weekend and he got to play outside at their house, as well. He loves to swing with his Nana :)! He also loves the family dog, Rebel... I think Rebel is going to be worn out when he has two little Chittom boys chasing after him!
We love everyone... thanks for a great time!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Reed's face turns blood red too! Everyone is always telling me to put sunblock on his face because they think he is burnt! Moms know best; don't they?