Monday, May 18, 2009

Begging for daddy's spaghetti

Eddie has been working late getting ready for the tournament the past couple of weeks and hasn't been able to eat dinner with us. Will goes to the couch every night and begs his daddy for food :). Spaghetti is his favorite thing in the world and he really wanted his daddy's food more than usual tonight. He started making this really funny smacking sound and pooched out his lips... Eddie and I were dying out laughing! Precious boy!

Look at those lips!
Please daddy... just one bite :).
I am not able to resist him like Eddie can :). He eventually gave in too!

Will stole his drink since he would not share his food.



I hope everyone has a wonderful week and memorial weekend! We hope the weather it pretty so we can play outside!

3 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

Oh Steph...he cracks me up. I don't blame him. That spaghetti looks really good. Too cute!! Hope all is well.

The Gapens said...

He is too funny! I love the lips! It was his puppy dog face, and it obviously worked if Eddie gave in! :)

The Robertsons said...

Feed that boy some spaghetti! He is so cute. I am glad we got to see yall at Reed's party.