Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The new addition to the Family - Carter Thomas Chittom

On June 7, 2009 Mr. Carter Thomas Chittom (we are calling him Carter) arrived at 11:15 am. He weighed 7lb 10 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. He is a beautiful and we feel so blessed to have another precious little boy! Will, however, would beg to differ right now... he really wanted me to take him back and still wants mom and dad all to himself. He does smile at him when he is laying in his cradle though so we are hoping for a quick transition! Please come visit our sweet little guy soon!
These are in no order whatsoever :)... Is he not BEAUTIFUL?!?!

Mammaw, Carter and Will... Will looks like a giant compared to him!

Will and Mammaw... he REALLY loves her! She was so good to him while momma and daddy were at the hospital!


Ms. Ginny came to visit!

Momma introducing Will to Carter... as you can tell he was rather stunned!


My precious baby the day he was born... he doesn't look like this now. They change so fast!
Daddy, Momma and Carter ready to come home from the hospital!
Justin and Shae came to visit our sweet man!


So did Erin, Chris and Reed... Reed told us "Grats" :)... it was so cute!

Aunt Sissy and her new nephew... she loves all of her boys!

Daddy and his new little guy!
Papaw Chittom and Carter right after he was born!

Papaw, Mammaw and Carter right after he was born.

Carter and Momma right after he was born... he was ready to meet us!
Will came to visit and wanted some lovin' from his momma; I am so blessed to have these beautiful boys!

Look at the new angel below... this is one of my favorite pics! I am IN LOVE with this sweet guy! He is an absolute DOLL!

God has blessed our family more than we can ever explain or deserve!

Love everyone!

7 comments:

The Gapens said...

"Grats" again! That was so adorable when Reed said that! Both of your boys are precious!
We love you!

Gracie said...

Steph, he is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats to yall....I have yall a happy, and I can't wait to see him!!!

Misty said...

He is precious! You can just read the love oozing out of your posts!
And you my dear do not look like you just had a baby, you look great!

The Simpsons said...

Steph.. congrats!! he is so precious. I can't wait to get to hold him. I agree with Mitsy you look GREAT for just having a baby. Hope to see you soon.

The Martins said...

He is so beautiful!!! Carey, me and Hayden will have to come see ya'll. You look great. I could never dream of looking that good after having Hayden.

Ashley Pollan said...

I can't wait to come visit next week & give those sweet boys some lovin'. I will call you soon to find out what you would like me to cook y'all.

The Robertsons said...

Carter is beautiful! I bet Will is going to be a great big brother. You'll have to give me advice on raising two!