Friday, June 19, 2009

Visitors and my sweet boys :)

Well, I must say that I have been VERY busy with two baby boys, but I LOVE every minute of it. They are the joy of my life!

Carter has been having some stomach problems, but we went to the doctor this morning and they are switching his formula, so we are praying that will fix everything. He is a precious baby and smiles all of the time! Will has adjusted VERY WELL to him and will come up and give him hugs and kisses!

We have had a lot of visitors to come and visit and help us! I have A LOT of pictures... enjoy!

Carter sleeping like his brother... Will slept like this until he was a month old :)!

Sweet little Will with food all over him :).
Play time with Carter and momma :)!

Aunt Amy and Cash came to visit... she loves her new nephew!

Cash had just kissed Carter and said "He's so cute".... he has the sweetest little voice! He had also learned how to say "Baby Carter" before he came to visit.... all day long he had to know where he was!

The Anglins came to visit :). We love the sweet outfit... come see us again soon!

Eddie's Mom (Nana) came and stayed with us some while he was working long hours with the tournament... here she is telling Carter bye! Thanks for everything Nana!
Carter's big cousin Colton came to visit... he was super excited to meet his baby cousin! We love you Colton!

Papaw Chittom and Will... Will did not so much want his papaw touching his little brother :)!
Carter in the blanket his Aunt Jess bought for him... thanks we love it!


Does it get any sweeter than this? I love this picture... I kiss on those round cheeks more often than he would like I think :)!
Sweet brothers... Will hung out with Carter while he watched Blues Clues :)! These boys are my whole world :)!

How about a cupcake and ritz cracker :)... Yummy!

Will and Daddy... he REALLY missed him when he had to work 24 hours a day!
My sweet little guy again!

Aunt Jess came to visit and bought Will an adorable big brother t-shirt and book... too cute!
Aunt Jess meeting Carter for the first time :)!


We hope everyone has a great weekend... try to stay cool!

4 comments:

The Simpsons said...

Steph.. love the new pictures.. he is adorable. Im dying to hold him. Will is going to be a great big brother. I saw Julie and your dad at the ballpark.. they are so sweet. They were telling me how sweet Carter is. Can't wait to meet him. Love yall.

The McCafferty's said...

Stephanie, I know your heart must feel like it is going to explode. You have 2 very beautiful little boys.

The Gapens said...

I love all of these precious pictures. I am glad to hear Will is adjusting well! We need to plan another visit soon. Love you

The Martins said...

Both your boys are precious. Will looks like he is going to be very protective of his little brother.