Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More SWEET visitors

We had some really great friends to come and visit yesterday, Ashley and Ella Pollan :)! They brought Will and Carter some really sweet gifts and they also brought Lasagna and a Smore cake for us for dinner -- YUM YUM! Carter and I had a wonderful time visiting with them and can't wait to visit again soon! Thanks so much for the gifts and dinner!!!

Carter all pooped out on his daddy last night - is he not a DOLLLLL?!?!
Ashley and Carter... as you can see, he was not in the best spirits at the time, but she loved him anyways!
Will's new backpack and Carter's lion lovee... Will loved his backpack when he got home from Ms. Kathy's and Carter is going to enjoy a snuggle buddy! Thanks so much!


Two pretty pretty girls... Ashley and Ella!

Ella Pollan (Will's future wife!)... this baby girl is too sweet for words! She is her mommy's little spitfire! I only wish I could have taken more pictures of her. She hopped on Will's 4-wheeler and knew exactly what to do... she also stood on it! It was hilarious! She is ALLLL over the place -- it was fun watching her play!



On Sunday, Papaw, Nana, Toni and Perry came to visit Will and Carter. Aunt Toni bought the boys some really cute Ole Miss hats... I love them! I have been trying to get pictures of them with them on, but my big boy has not been cooperating... I will still work on it Aunt Toni! Thanks so much for coming to visit and sweet hats; we enjoyed the break and can't wait to see you again soon!!!

Carter was all pooped out after everyone left :)!

Perry, Will, Toni and Carter... as we can all see Will is not wanting to be in this picture! He only slept for one hour that afternoon and if you can't tell, he requires longer naps than that!


Perry, Aunt Toni and Carter... he enjoyed her loving on him all afternoon!


Daddy and Carter hanging out after a long day :)!


My precious baby preparing for his company!


I hate there is only one picture of Will above :)... I am going to get some updated pictures of him on here really soon!!! Have a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun visiting you and your little man. Carter is just precious. I hope y'all enjoy the food. I need to e-mail you the eclair recipe. It is easy peezy. Give those sweet boys a kiss for me.

The Gapens said...

What a cute post! The boys are cute as a button, and Ella is a doll! Call us if we can do anything for you guys. Love ya

The Martins said...

Carter is such a cutie. He looks like a pretty laid back kinda guy.