Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun in the Tub!

Will Chittom LOVES to take a bath :). I really enjoy that 30 minutes every night! Although I think I need to start wearing a raincoat... he has really learned how to splash and soaks the entire bathroom! Here are a few pictures that Eddie took this week!

His top teeth are really starting to show up when he smiles now... they are too cute!
What a little cutie!!!

Momma normally has to drag him out! He would stay in there all night if I would let him I think :).


2 comments:

The Simpsons said...

He looks like he loves the bath. He is such a cutie. That smile gets me.. can't wait to see yall again.

The Gapens said...

We had a wonderful time with you guys last night! I hate the boys weren't completely theirselves. I think that was their way of letting us know that we need to get together more often!

Hope you have a great week this week!