Thursday, July 23, 2009

Amy's wedding weekend

My sister Amy got married last Saturday July 18th. It was a beautiful ceremony with a very beautiful bride - congratulations Amy and Jared.... we love you SO MUCH. I was EXHAUSTED after it was over... having a 6 week old and 15 month old through all of her festivities wore me out. I am so blessed to have such wonderful in laws... the Chittoms helped with the babies and I would not have made it without them - thanks so much. Here are some pictures!

Mr. and Mrs. Jared Mathews

This is the only picture of my parents from the big day... and you can't really even see them. My mom was beautiful, as always -- I hope to get a better one when amy gets her professional pics back.
Amy meeting my daddy... He gave away his little girl - he is probably celebrating that all three of his girls are married now :).


The Stennett sisters... Amy was stunning!
My precious family - the boys were at the wedding for pictures and went home with Papaw and Nana. Carter has not had shots and Will was a sick baby that day!

The Wilson Family at rehearsal - love them to death!
My wonderful parents at rehearsal... me and my sisters would be lost without them. They are our heroes!

Will giving Cash Bailey some sweet loving... these two have a blast. My mom says it is like having Amy and Stephanie again :).

Cash, Daddy and Amy
The happy couple at rehearsal
Eddie and I with Will at rehearsal
The Stennett sisters... I am the ONLY one without a tan :(... tough to get one with a 6 week old :)!
Will with his papaw at rehearsal.

4 comments:

The McCafferty's said...

The Stennett girls beautiful as always. I had no idea Amy was getting married. Tell her I said congrats! I haven't seen her in years.

The Gapens said...

Did you seriously just have a baby 6 weeks ago? You look awesome...very beautiful as always!

Misty said...

love your hair at the wedding! I can never get the beautiful flowing locks. Mine look like curls with a bunch of hairspray on them! You can tell poor Will was sick that day, his little eyes looked so red!
What a beautiful wedding, where was it?

THE CHITTOMS said...

You guys are so sweet! She got married in Corinth outside at General's Quarters - it was a small ceremony and the weather was the best I can ever remember having in July! Will was a sick little boy :(... but he is on antibiotics and feeling better now!