Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Little Bit

Oh MY... I only have ONE WEEK left of maternity leave... HUGE TEAR! It is going to be the hardest thing ever to go back to work on August 3rd! I will miss my babies so much! Carter seems to be getting better as each week passes... I am really hoping his colic will be pretty much gone by the time I go back to work. He is at least sleeping six hours at a time at night and has gotten in a routine with eating... if we could only lose the belly aches :). Here are some recent pictures of my precious little guy!

We went to the doctor Thursday for Carter's first round of shots and for Will's 15 month shots... he did much better than me :). He calmed down once we picked him up, but I hated every minute of it! He weighed 10 lbs and is 22 inches long - 75th percentile on each.

I am pretty sure his big brother was driving him crazy in the two pics below... Will still wishes he could fit in the bouncey seat :)!



He was ready to go to Target with momma :)!


I love my baby boy... he is my little snugglebug!!!

I think he was very irritated that I woke him up here!

No comments: