Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Big Boy

I am amazed with how quickly Will learns new things everyday... my baby is growing up. He is really interested in Carter lately so we have to watch him like a hawk! He is apparently also ready to be an acrobat because he loves to climb and jump off anything and everything! Did I mention before how sad I am to go back to work- I will miss all of my quality time with my boys!

15 month shots were really bad for him... Eddie was breaking a sweat after holding our tough boy down. He weighs 28 lbs 4 oz and is 34 inches long - 90th percentile on weight and 95th percentile on height!

Here are some updated pics of Will!

He is adorable huh???









He loves Daddy



2 comments:

The Gapens said...

He is adorable! We really miss you guys and hope we get to see you this weekend!

Unknown said...

I cant believe how big Will has gotten... and that beautiful hair. I just want to squeeze and hug him...he's precious. And baby Carter...I adore him. I know you are so proud!