Monday, November 8, 2010

17 months old

Our little angel, Carter, was 17 months old on Sunday, November 7th. I wish that I could freeze time and keep him this age. He is a MESS and will tell you "I mess" :). He pretty much says, or attempts to say, whatever Eddie, Will or I say. His biggest accomplishment this month is walking up the stairs. He can come down them by himself, but prefers Will and I to be with him. He has also come out of his shell... he is my little social butterfly and will try to talk to anyone he meets. A few strangers have been mistaking him for a girl lately, so daddy says we at least need to get his hair trimmed soon... I am trying to work up the nerve.

Here are some pictures after church on Sunday.

Daddy and Carter; look at those beautiful baby blues.

Hi Elmo... I am Carter
Precious angel.
Love him so much.



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I love the side view of those beautiful curls! Can't wait to hear that precious baby talk! Love y'all