Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

On Thursday, we headed to Booneville to celebrate Thanksgiving with our wonderful families. The boys had a blast riding 4 wheelers, playing with cousins and being spoiled rotten by grandparents and aunts :). We are so blessed and very thankful for everything that God has given us.

Will and his big cousin, Brandon. He and Jordan gave back rides and shared their Sprite with the boys; they were popular :).

Sissy and Jordan
Carter in my mom's playroom. This clapper was a big hit.

Papaw and Carter on the 4 wheeler


Me, Sissy and Amy... love my sisters!


Will, Brylin, Amy and Carter. My boys LOVE Brylin. He is a darling and extremely sweet baby.

Amy and her sweet boys, Cash and Brylin.
Daddy and Will on the 4 wheeler. Will was loving life. He was still talking to me today about riding 4 wheelers at his papaw's house :). Sweet boy!
Carter at Uncle Robert and Aunt Reba's house
Papaw, Nana, and all of their grands. I thought it turned out pretty cute. I bribed my boys with cookies so they would cooperate for the picture. Hey, whatever works, right!?!?


Carter loved his cousin Cammie... she is about 4 months older than him. Sweet babes

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week... work will be tough tomorrow for me :).

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Glad you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving! You have two cute little boys!