Friday, November 26, 2010

A Week of Firsts

Being a mom to a 2 1/2 old and 1 1/2 year old little boys, as you can imagine, gets a little crazy around at times. A couple of weeks ago, I left the boys outside for a split second and when I came back out, well...

Will apparently decided that he didn't need any pants or shoes on anymore.

Running from momma....

Again...


Almost there



You can't get me, Momma :). Next year, I will probably be double teamed with this type of thing.


Annnd, Carter was sick last week and went on a mean streak with his brother. Below is my poor Will's first shiner to prove it! Eddie says it is the first of many for our little guys; momma might not make it :(.



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Just saw this post. Somehow I missed it! Poor Will...his eye looks like it hurt!

Hope Carter is feeling better, and Will's eye is healed!

Life with all boys will definitely be an adventure!