Monday, December 6, 2010

Rocking Around the Christmas Tree

Or maybe sometimes almost knocking it down... :). My boys are slightly obsessed with our tree this year. I feel like I am on all fours searching for wire hangers on a daily occasion (due to a certain one year old in my house). It is very sweet how excited they get about Christmas trees, lights and all of the decorations that we have put up this year. We are making lots of sweet memories and I can't wait to see their sweet faces when Santa comes here. When they see pictures of Santa, they say "Santa, Ho Ho Ho" :). Enjoy some pictures of them playing in our tree.


Carter looks really innocent... but oh does he have everyone fooled :)
Will loves to turn the lights on and off... He learned to do it when he and I put the tree up a couple of weekends ago. He was a great helper.


What, Momma? Can't I climb under the tree?!?!


And kiss the glitter off of the balls... What a little stinker. An adorable stinker, I might add.

Will had just told Carter no... he does that a lot lately.

Will said "Momma, MOVE Car-Car". Little boys... sigh :)!
We can't wait to go and visit Santa, see Christmas lights at Shelby Farms and ride the train very soon. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Misty said...

we went and saw Santa at Bass Pro... it was great and I recommend it. And the pictures are reasonable.

The Gapens said...

Your boys are beautiful! Christmas will definitely be a hoot at your house this year!

We want to go to Shelby Farms this year too. It'll be a first for us.

What's the train?