Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My First Haircut (x 2)

I took my little Carter bug to get his first hair cut this past Saturday. I have been putting this off for some time now, since he is my baby. The milestones seem to go so much faster and are so much harder with the baby :).

The haircut was a success. He did very well, as long as he was in his momma's lap and he had dum dum suckers in tow. Here are some before and after pictures of our little cutie!

This was taken Thursday night. Since it has been freezing outside his hair loses some curl during the day. This is Friday after his bath...
And Saturday morning at 8:00 am, here we go to Ann's shop. She cut Will's hair for the first time when he was 9 months old (see this post - http://chittoms.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-first-haircut.html). She has cut my hair since I was very young and I would not trust their first hair cuts with any one else. We love Ann very much!!!


Ann packaged up several of his beautiful blonde locks for me.


Sweet angel.



This is the finished product (taken Sunday night). His hair looks adorable. He looks so different now, but I love his haircut! I will post more shots in his upcoming 18 month post :).

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What a big boy! I still love his hair, and I'm so glad he still has some curls!