Monday, January 10, 2011

19 months old

Another month has passed by all too quickly! Carter was19 months old this past Friday... and what a smart, adorable and "tude" filled little guy he is right now. He can say anything... and I mean anything we say. Some of his favorite phrases are, "Hey momma (or whoever he is talking to), it's me", "Thank you food, Amen", "Come on, Will", "I go night-night", "I want snack", and "No, no, no" - this one is definitely my least favorite, and he says it a lot now.

Here are a few pictures:

He doesn't like a booster seat anymore... he wants to sit at the table like a big boy. I let him eat his breakfast there last Sunday and he was one happy little guy. He still likes to snuggle with his momma after a nap or when he wakes up in the morning and I eat it up. This day, I was fortunate enough to have two snuggly little boys :).


He loves to be daddy's little helper... Papaw Chittom and Daddy were putting together a workbench for our garage and Carter wanted to be out there so bad. Nana put this chair, so he could get a closer look :).


1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Sweet boy! He has the sweetest little voice.