Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day 2011

Since I was a very small child, I cannot remember getting 5 inches of snow. It was amazing watching it fall on Sunday night and it was just beautiful this morning. I had to work today, but my boss was kind enough to close the office at 4, so that we could get home safely and I took advantage of playing in the snow with the boys. They LOVED it... I hate that we did not get out earlier and that we could have played longer, but Eddie and I were like kids again and loved making the sweet memories with Will and Carter.

Eddie let me take his truck to work today, so that I did not get stuck. I let the boys walk out and look and the snow... Carter just stood there and admired it :).
Annnnd, when we got home, Will COULD NOT WAIT to get outside. Can you tell :)?
He thought it would be a good idea to take his tractor for a spin.
It got stuck eventually, but he enjoyed it while it lasted :).
Carter has been a little under the weather, but he LOVED the snow.
Will and Daddy... Will said, no mo' CHEESE momma (he has a little trouble with his r's :)).
I thought this looked really sweet in black and white. Sweet, sweet brothers having SO MUCH FUN!
Carter was clapping the snow in his gloves.
I thought this was another sweet brother shot...
And that this was a cool action shot... daddy just taught Will how to make and throw a snow ball.
Carter took his gloves off and just wanted to eat the snow. I remember eating snow when I was little...
Snow ball ready to fire :).
As much as I dislike the cold, I LOVED this great afternoon. I had to bribe them with Suckers to get them in the house, but they were freezing!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

So glad you were able to enjoy the snow with your sweet family. You have some darling little snow bunnies!

Love you!