Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lately

I have been a blog slacker! Momma has been working a lot and Daddy has been taking such great care of our precious little boys. They have loved riding in their "daddy's" truck every morning and afternoon and are just crazy about him. Thank you for all that you do for us!
I thought this picture was sweet. I have no idea what they were looking at, but it must have been interesting.

Our BIG boy who talks our ear off now. He calls us "Mom and Dad" and loves learning about new things, especially shapes. He can now identify square and cross, but circle is still his fave :).
Our sweet litte Carter bug. One night last week when I took him to bed, I prayed with him and he said "Thank God, AMEN"! To say that I was proud is the biggest understatement ever!


We love our sweet little boys!

No comments: