Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blue Angels 2011

This past Saturday, we went to the 2011 Airshow in Millington to see the Blue Angels. The Tapp family came up and stayed with us Friday night and went to the show on Saturday. Porter and the boys had lots of fun playing together. Carter calls him Porter Tapp, which I think is so sweet.

Carter bug before the show. He was a fan for about 5 minutes and then had a major melt down. I spent most of the afternoon walking him around! You never know what kind of experience you will have with this little 2 year old!

My sweet boys!



I always consider it a privledge to get my picture with my sweet Will these days :).

The boys being silly!

I almost had the boys talked into climbing up to get their picture taken, but they decided it wasn't for them!



Although I was walking most of it, the show was awesome.





And, we had 3 sweet little boys to entertain us.













We can't wait for the next show in 2 years! It will be a Chittom family tradition :).

No comments: