Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Will's first day of Preschool

Will's first day of preschool was Monday. This has been a very bittersweet experience for me. Although I want him to love it and this is great for him, I have to face the fact that he is a big boy now. I broke down majorly Sunday night and promised myself that if he didn't cry on Monday that I would not either. He walked to the school like it was second nature to him and has been a little champ. He was so excited :).


When I picked him up that afternoon, two of the kiddos in his class told me that they really liked Will :). He told me that he wanted to come back to school "tomorrow" and that it was so much fun. I am very proud of my big boy!

Enjoy some pics :)

Walking in...


He said "cheese" when I touch this picture. His teacher laughed:). Sweet and handsome boy!



Ready to play....



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I'm so proud of your big boy! Way to go, Will! We look forward to see you and your cuties tomorrow!