Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Fun...

We have enjoyed and taken advantage of the weather the past couple of weeks. It has been wonderful and my boys LOVE anything to do with the outdoors. Will still has no fear climbing, but it much more 'cautious' :)
My little cutie enjoying the sand box (his fave)!


How cute and big do these boys look in this picture?! Their daddy is with them more than me since it is my busy time of year and I feel like they have grown a foot since January!
Love those baby blues.
Trampoline fun :).

Sunday was gorgeous.... I LOVE this weather.
Will is so tall and handsome now... you can't help but smile when you see the picture below!
Being silly...
'Cheese'
Again:)

3 more weeks and I am free... can't wait for the summer :)!!!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I LOVE the last two pictures. They both have grown so much. I love the last two pictures.

You have two sweet, happy little boys! Play date is definitely in our future...yeah for 3 weeks left!!!