Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy birthday, Will!

Will turned 4 on April 3rd... I can't believe how fast and how much he has grown over the past year. He is such a handsome, smart, sweet and happy little man... we love him to pieces!

On his big day, his sweet teacher had him a party. She invited me and Carter to attend :). I broke away from a client's office and hurried over with cupcakes and juice boxes.

I thought they turned out cute and they were so good!
Will and some of his sweet friends patiently awaiting the party - (Hayden, Ethan, Will and Ella).

Will and his friend Ella :). They are big buddies. Ms. Eddie Mae told me that Will and Ella talked about his party non stop the entire morning. When I got to his class, she told me that Will had a birthday and that she loved him :). Aren't they adorable?!

I was able to get a picture with my adorable birthday boy :).

Happy birthday to Will Chittom!



Will was really happy when Carter's teacher brought him in to join the fun.

They both love Ms. Eddie Mae.

When I got off from work, Papaw and Nana came up to eat dinner at Osaka and bring Will his present and a cake. They have done that since his 1st birthday. It is really sweet! He also went home with Nana afterwards and spent the night. He enjoyed a day off from school that following day!



She also brought Carter a cute little turtle cake and it was a hit also.

Carter bug took advantage of some alone time with me and Eddie when Will left.






I am awful and did not get any pictures of Will opening presents :(. But... his party is soon, so I can make up ( it is a little delayed this year due to my tax season - April 29th; I will get info out soon!). We are very blessed to have our little Will and I thank the Lord for him every day!

No comments: