Sunday, May 13, 2012

Will's 4th birthday party!

We celebrated Will's birthday the first weekend in May (an entire month after his actual birthday - poor tax season baby!).  It was rather simple; we had people at our house for some outdoor water fun, grilled hot dogs and had cupcakes.  Will enjoyed himself, which is the most important part of the day, right?!

I can't believe my 'baby Will' is 4.  He is now a little boy.  I can't even explain the transformation that has occured since he turned 4.  He is a loving, smart, not mention extremely handsome little guy and I am so proud of him.  He loves to sing, dance, play any kind of ball, play outside, color and the kid loves playdough (anything dirty, now that I think of it).  He also loves learning new letters and numbers.  He and Carter are best friends, for better or worse - the fight one minute and love each other the next, which we will experience for a while, I know.  It has been another great year with our sweet child and I look forward to the next!!!

Enjoy some pictures from his big day!
The food table... we had some grilled hot dogs not pictured.

Will, Carter and Porter

Again... enjoying the water on a hot afternoon.

My little Carter bug

Will LOVED the bubble gun... it amazes me how his favorite toys are always the simple ones :).

Sweet little Brylin boo.  I love this sweet boy!

Will showing Cash how to work the bubble gun.  He loved Will's 4 wheeler!  Cash called me the day after Will's party and told me that it was one fun party- sweet kiddo!

Brother fun!  (Which doesn't happen very often these days LOL)!

We had a very fun 'Cars' sprinkler ball.  Reed, Will and Cash jumped in the trampoline while it sprayed them.  It was fun!

Will came over to me to let me know that it as cupcake time.  When everyone started singing to him, he started praying or being shy... one of the two:).  Sweet doll!

This was the only shot that Eddie could get of him blowing out his candle.  Of course, little brother was front and center as well.  Love my sweet birthday boy!

Present time!  Will loved his Transformers mask from Carter.

And his Hulk from Cash and Brylin.

And his Hulk gloves from Reed and Chase.  Thanks... Will and Carter beat Eddie up with these sometimes:).  He loves to color his spiderman coloring book and even shares his playdough with Carter - they love it!
Thanks everyone for sharing his special day.  He had a great time and are so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

We wouldn't have missed it!!! We had a great time! Thanks for inviting us.

Happy Birthday Will!