Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hayden's graduation

Last weekend, we went to watch our nephew, Hayden graduate from high school.  He was 3 when I first met him when I started dating Eddie.  I can't believe he will be at Ole Miss next year.  He has grown into a very handsome and wonderful young man!
Carter was just in it for the Sprite... he must have gone for 10 of these :).



Perry Katherine helping Carter see their cat.
 
My precious family.  Love them to pieces!


The boys with Papaw and Nana

Papaw and Will having a great conversation.

How sweet is this?!  Will loved climbing trees.

Will loved looking at Hayden's hat.

The Hershfelt family.  Aren't they lovely?!  I can't believe how much these kids have grown!

Papaw, Hayden & Nana.  Their oldest grandson :).



We are so proud of you, Hayden and are thankful we were able to share in your special day. 

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I love your family picture! It's so good! Beautiful family!