Saturday, June 9, 2012

A precious little visitor...

This past Friday, we had a very special visitor.  JT, Jess and Jackson Guy came by to visit me and the boys.  JG even brought Will a belated birthday gift.  When Jess walked out to see the boys, Will said hey to Jackson and told Jess Happy Mother's Day - my sweet boy!  It was so good to see them, and we all loved snuggling with the babydoll.  Carter was QUITE jealous (surprise, surprise:)), but eventually warmed up and held him.

Here are a few pictures.  I did not get many, since I had to watch my boys like a hawk to be sure that they were gentle.  Will loved holding him.
Is he not a sweetheart?!  I enjoyed kissing on his sweet cheeks and I love those pretty blue eyes!


Will getting some love from JG; Don't worry we were right there to protect him!

I can't wait to get more love from this sweet angel very soon!  LOVE him!

No comments: